During this 60 minute webinar, Vijay presented the past, present and future of image capture technologies, including:
- A 20/20 view: discuss how capture has evolved and challenges that exist, both strategic and tactical
- The importance of automation approaches
- A summarized vision for the next 3 years
In this webinar, we took a look back at Client Conference 2013 with a 60 minute “hour of power” summarizing the highlights of the Check and Healthcare Payments Automation Jazzfest. Highlights included:
- The future of the payments in the financial industry as well as in healthcare payments
- New Orbograph solutions which are taking hold today in check processing and healthcare payments (Rapid Fire solutions)
- NGR Technology and how it delivers on 100% read rates for retail deposits
- Orbograph business partners and alliance partners presentations
- ECCHO Rules 8 & 9
- New technical updates and release plans from Orbograph
According to the ABA Deposit Account Fraud Survey Report 2011 Edition, overall check fraud fell from 1.024B to 893M (approximately 13%):
- Is check fraud about to be destroyed by improvements in fraud detection technologies or are humans just doing a better job in flagging fraudulent activities?
- Or perhaps it is a combination of both along with faster check clearing rule changes?
This Orbograph webinar with featured guest speaker, Greg Council, Director of Product Management for Parascript examined the significant advancements in fraud prevention technologies - with a focus on signature verification - which have supported the reduction in fraud losses over the past two years.
Key webinar highlights included:
- 2011 ABA Deposit Fraud study analysis
- Exploration of forgeries, counterfeits and alterations and the impact of image analysis in conjunction with fraud filters
- Man vs. Machine: strengths and weaknesses for each
- Leveraging “the signature” as a practical, scalable authentication methodology across a variety of workflows
- Challenges moving forward and how to address them
This webinar reviewed the business environment in the healthcare payments arena, describing revenue cycle management challenges for healthcare providers. The webinar highlighted growth opportunities for financial institutions with alternatives to proactively address market needs through a range of services which can be implemented under medical remittance and lockbox processing. Featured speaker was industry analyst Mark Brousseau of Brousseau & Associates.
Highlighting guest speaker Rob Stewart of MTS Software Solutions and PMI Imaging, the Optimization Techniques for Branch and Teller Capture Webinar focused on improving the customer and employee experience with new scanning and recognition technologies. Mr. Stewart is well versed in new hardware capabilities and customer installations, and shared with us client experiences on how to master efficiencies and elevate employee satisfaction. Additionally, Orbograph shared their experiences in teller/branch capture installations on how to maximize recognition efficiency and analyze survey results on customer satisfaction.
Presenters: Robert (Bob) W. Jones and Jodi Pratt , Senior Consultants with The Santa Fe Group