Automation Services for RDC™
Remote deposit capture (RDC) is diversifying beyond corporate and merchant capture. Consumers and small business are now utilizing flatbed scanners and smart phones to make deposits. These consumer and mobile RDC environments along with corporate customers looking for improvements in efficiencies and risk reduction. Automation Services for RDC addresses these new requirements in CAR/LAR check recognition as well as providing many fraud prevention capabilities.
Important features included in this new solution include:
- Multi-engine Courtesy Amount Recognition and Legal Amount Recognition optimized for:
- CAR/LAR: Free reading check amounts
- Amount Verification: Verification of amounts assigned to the check
- CAR/LAR Discrepancy: Testing for alterations and variations
- Data Verification: Confirmation of low confidence CAR/LAR results
- Image Quality Assurance (IQA)
- Image Usability Assurance (IUA)
- Image Integrity (II): Confirmation that the right image is associated with the MICR line
- Automated Endorsement Analysis (AEA): Confirmation of the presence of an endorsement on the back of the check
- Signature Detection: Confirmation of the presence of signature on personal and business checks
- MICR Repair: Repair of scanner rejects
- Payee Name Verification/Payee Matching: Confirmation of account holder name on check
- Payer recognition
- Managed Recognition reporting
Tangible and Intangible Benefits
- Reduce data entry labor at RDC end-user (est. 2.2¢ per item keyed)
- Recognition accuracy typically better than human operators
- Balancing savings and optimized FTE utilization
- Superior image quality controls
- More reliable operation
- Reduce risk of employee fraud
- Reduce risk of check fraud
- Reduce risk of items deposited twice (endorsement detection)
- Positioned for growth
- The last recognition technology you will ever need
Leveraging the 20+ technologies deployed within the Automation Services check recognition solution and blending our high performance Accura XV engines with special RDC capabilities, Automation Services for RDC now provides 90%-98% CAR/LAR automation and mitigate risk for these deposited items.
See the Automation Services for RDC brochure for additional details.
Click here to request pricing information.