Automation Services utilizes up to 20 recognition and automation technologies tightly integrated into a single service. This high performance offering achieves unparalleled efficiency in check processing operations by providing guaranteed automation/read rates of 98% with accuracy levels of 99%. Building on our history of CAR/LAR recognition success, Orbograph offers Automation Services without requiring a software license investment. Automation Services provides a safe, secure long-term strategy with numerous benefits for large national financial institutions, community banks and service bureaus.
Automation Services LE (Local Engine) relies on up to 15 different recognition technologies (Accura XV with Next Generation Recognition) to attain local engine performance with guaranteed automation/read rates of 90% and accuracy levels of 99%. For clients who chose not to implement the full Automation Services, Automation Services LE is based on a volume-based usage model and requires no upfront capital investment. Large national financial institutions, community banks and service bureaus who control item processing as a full in-house solution, can secure long-term benefits as “the last recognition solution you will ever need”.
- Up to 40% cost reduction in data entry and balancing with immediate ROI
- Example: 100,000 items per day can equate to $70,000 savings per year
- Guaranteed cost reduction as volumes decline: Protect profit margins
- Compress image processing timeframes: process branch work faster and better support next day Reg. CC availability
- Eliminate ongoing software maintenance costs
- Leverage hardware for multiple recognition applications
- Eliminate capital investment: Transfer recognition costs to an expense item
- Reduce staff management challenges and maximize FTE utilization
- Facilitates straight-through-processing levels of efficiency
- Excellent disaster recovery solution
- Free software upgrades
- Performance monitoring and trend analysis by Orbograph Client Services
- Business Intelligence (BI), Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), eReports delivered via e-mail
"Zion's check processing strategy targeted a reduction to our cost structure. With volumes declining and cost in mind, we evaluated a number of solutions on the market. It became clear that we needed to minimize capital investment and ensure a solution that could drive costs and manual processes out of the back-office workflow. Orbograph's Automation service met our strict price/performance objectives as well as provided as effective Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing model."
- Marc Keller, Senior Vice President
Item Processing Division Manager
Zions Management Services Company
a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation