On-Demand DMR On-Premise
On-Demand DMR On-Premise is Orbograph’s on-site check data mining system. Financial institutions can now generate prospective customer lists by processing images at their location using our recognition-centric solution. On-Demand DMR On-Premise is designed for large financial institutions looking to analyze check transaction history for customer list names and addresses to merge into existing CRM programs. The result is a better managed list and campaign execution with an ROI 2-5 times that of existing data sources.
Line of business managers select On-Demand DMR On-Premise for a well-rounded approach to data analytics, essentially tracking customer “spends” over the life of the relationship. Transit item recognition typically reads payer fields, while payee fields are normally run for on-us checks.
On-Demand DMR On-Premise can support financial institutions looking for event driven market disruptions including:
New Customer Marketing: (Payer Information)
- Target highly qualified prospects with a greater likelihood to switch banks
- Target competitor’s customers from bank consolidations and bank closings
- Query by City, State Zip, Street, Amount
- Geographically segment direct marketing campaigns by branch location
- Target businesses for Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services based on geographic analysis
Payee fields are read to create lists targeted for: brokerages, line of credit loans, credit cards, debt consolidation, and mortgage payments…just to name a few! Also, create Quicken® payee output files for online banking customers.
“An increasing number of financial institutions are going back to offering marketing gifts as an incentive to attract and keep the nearly 25 percent of large bank customers who plan to switch to local banks or credit unions this year.”
- Banks and Credit Unions Turning to Merchandise as Gifts
as an Incentive to Attract Consumers Switching
from Large Banks - Business Wire – Jan. 29, 2010