Orbograph’s On-Demand DMR check data mining for marketing service provides a powerful customer acquisition and cross sale tool for your financial institution. Using OCR recognition technologies, payer and payee fields are read from your transit and on-us check images to create highly focused prospective customer lists. The end result is a boost in response rates to your direct marketing and business development efforts, leveraging your existing imaging platform.
On-Demand DMR is designed for financial institutions looking to take advantage of event driven market disruptions and targeted customer cross-selling. A streamlined, yet secure process has been developed to facilitate a quick turnaround so marketing campaigns can be launched within weeks.
- Financial institution uploads check images to a secure server for On-Demand DMR processing
- Orbograph Client Services runs OCR recognition software on images, creating customer list
- Orbograph uploads final customer list in a .csv or .xls format
- Integration with Turn-key Marketing Campaign Service for Retail Banking in conjunction with business partner SourceLink feeds direct marketing campaign (opt)
Payer field customer lists can be used for many applications including:
- Retail banking campaigns for geographic expansion
- SOHO/small business campaigns by Treasury Services
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services as well as customer deposit analysis
- Targeted loan promotions
On-Demand DMR also reads payee fields on checks to create lists for cross sell to existing customers writing checks to investment houses, line of credit loans, credit cards, debt consolidation and mortgage payments…just to name a few! Also, create Quicken® payee output files for online banking customers.
According to a Businesswire article on January 29, 2010, it is estimated that nearly 25% of large bank customers are intending to switch to local and state banks or credit unions this year.
“Possessing a list of potential bank switchers can add tremendous value to a marketing campaign.”
- Joe J. Gregory
Orbograph Vice President Marketing