OrboCAR Accura XV
OrboCAR Accura XV is our 15th anniversary recognition solution. The culmination of many man-years of development, Accura XV has the capacity to attain over 90% read rate performance at 99% accuracy across any range of scanners. These performance objectives are based on the full bank document mix. Check read rates can climb over 95% depending on the mix and environment. Additionally, Accura XV-based image quality/usability (IQUA) tests improve performance over older versions, targeting 1-1.5% false positive rates with improved detection levels.
Accura XV achieves unparalleled recognition performance though the use of 15 different recognition technologies. Additionally, a powerful optimization component called OrboTool, uses intelligent character recognition (ICR) and OCR recognition technologies to create templates for internal bank and remittance coupons. The system handles a wide range of scanner vendors and document requirements, from static amount fields to complex teller validations, including:
- Money Order/Traveler Checks: Specific templates
- Business Checks: Specific field locations or attributes i.e. inverse photometric
- Cash In/Out Tickets: Teller validations with multiple formats and locations
- Deposit Tickets: Front and back image recognition of handwriting and validation
- IRDs: Automatically recognizes information on images
- MICR Line: Reject repair (flip, rotate, invert image flags)
- Multi-Field Recognition: Account, tran code or miscellaneous fields
- Field Attributes: Advanced field settings to maximize performance
- Mark sense detection: identify check boxes in remittance and POD processing
Available to run on either workstations, servers or virtual machines, Accura XV can run in any of the following centralized or distributed environments:
- Centralized Recognition
- Centralized IQUA (based on Accura XV for both Reco and Non-Reco Users)
- Accura XV Branch Reco Run on the back counter or deferred workstation
- Accura XV Merchant Reco Optimized for thick client Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Accura XV Teller Reco Optimized for the teller capture environment on both read rate and accuracy
- Distributed IQUA
- Amount Verification
Note: Accura XV now runs in both a Standard mode and High Speed mode for those looking to tailor their installation to the hardware available.
Accura XV is also the underlying engine technology for Automation Services and Automation Services LE for financial institutions who prefer to avoid capital expenditures and ongoing maintenance costs.
See Accura XV brochure for additional details.
“Field performance has always been the guiding principle for Orbograph. Our ability to deliver field performance across a wide range of customers is a unique accomplishment in our industry. Our intent for OrboCAR Accura XV is for this to be The Last Recognition Solution Your Organization Will Ever Need.”
-Joe Gregory, VP of Marketing for Orbograph