Orbograph’s Client Conferences
Since 1996, Orbograph Client Conferences have been a “must go” event for Orbograph business partners, end-user customers and prospective clients. An Orbograph conference is something you need to experience for yourself. Not only is the content timely, relevant, and critical to business development goals for the following year, but we continually secure a variety of industry experts to articulate a vision for the industry.
Previous keynote speakers and locations include:
- Robert Siciliano, ID theft and fraud topic expert: M Resort - Las Vegas, NV
- Dr. Ken Mayland, economist: Renaissance Vijoy Resort and Golf Club – St. Petersburg, FL
- Steve Ledford, President Global Concepts: Hotel Contessa, San Antonio, TX & Tradewinds Island Grand Resort, St. Pete Beach, FL
- Don Marks, Senior Vice President, SunTrust: Charleston Doubletree, Charleston, SC
- Bob Selzer, President Meta Software: Scottsdale, Plaza Resort – Scottsdale, AZ
- Mark Forbis, General Manager, Jack Henry & Associates: New York, New York Hotel – Las Vegas
- Bob Weirauch, President, Wausau Financial Systems: Hawthorne Hotel - Salem, MA
- Jim Simon, Vice President, InTrust Bank: Sheraton – Cancun Mexico
The experience is truly unique when you factor in the Orbograph “special treatment”. Only at an Orbograph Client Conference can you be become a true “Orbonian”. Conferences incorporate an entertainment venue which most describe as distinctive. Picture yourself during teambuilding events building grass tents in the warmth of a Florida sunset, touring the city of Charleston with your team during a scavenger hunt, competing with your fellow check processing experts in a chili cook-off and building a boat from cardboard on the beaches of St. Pete…Oh, and lets not forget the fabulous Ghost Tour of San Antonio!
A typical conference has between 50-80 attendees and spans one and a half days to two days with entertainment. Please consider joining us for the upcoming Orbograph conference! Questions? Please email email@example.com.