User Conference 2011
This exciting event explored revolutionary new technologies being developed that provide a positive impact on financial institutions top and bottom line.
Conference highlights included:
- Introduction and market assessment of Orbograph's new 15th anniversary check recognition solution - along with success stories of Managed Recognition™ and "Guaranteed Performance".
- Dynamic speakers highlighted impactful market developments of Reg CC, FFIEC, healthcare payments and other industry guidance that impacted organizations directly.
- Speakers included ECCHO, remotedepositcapture.com, Ben Franklin and others…
- Introduction of the Orbograph Hall of Fame where seven industry innovators were the recipient of an ORBY Award.
- Technology sessions and updated business models with maximized ROI in operations, fraud and marketing.
- A special session on distributed scanning and recognition optimization
- Special musical performance by a local pianist
The agenda for this year's conference supported our theme to learn from the past, optimize for the present and innovate for the future.
We announced a new strategic direction that expanded our solution suite beyond traditional check processing into an industry which possesses high growth potential for both Orbograph business partners and end-user customers.
For more information, please contact Nicole Mendes or Joe Gregory.
About This Year's Location
Nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, the Radisson hotel is in the ideal fall location. Immersed in rich cultural and historical interest, as well as varied local and international cuisine, Boston's historic theater district is home to the largest group of restored and architecturally impressive early theaters in North America. With excellent shopping opportunities on Newbury Street, the historic freedom trail, and the Boston Common, a visit to Boston in early October is a must!